Sprague teams with Univ. of Idaho/TechHelp to host Pest Control Conference for Processors
Pests and food...the two just do not go well together. Pests can have a negative impact your employees and customers and on the reputation of your company and industry. Learn how to control pests in your food processing operation by joining us June 2 at the DoubleTree Riverside Hotel in Boise for a day-long Pest Control for Food Processors Workshop.
On behalf of the University of Idaho, TechHelp, Sprague Pest Solutions and our Presenters, we would like to invite you to join us for this informative day of presentations. Information will be presented by a cast of industry professionals including Dr. Bobby Corrigan who helped New York City wage war on rats. Dr. Corrigan was inducted into the Pest Management Hall of Fame in 2008.
During this day-long workshop you will:
Discover food industry trends impacting your pest management program.
Learn what it takes to get 100% in the pest control category on third party audits.
Get beyond-basics training to improve internal pest control audits.
Leverage new strategies and tools for preventing pests in food plants.
Make sense of the different GFSI audit standard requirements.
- Registration fee is $125/person through May 25 and $156/person after May 25.
- Register online at www.techhelp.org or in person with Paula at 208-364-6188 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Registration fee covers full day of presentations, food & beverage and presentation materials.
- This course will be eligible for Continuing Education Units.
- For technical information, contact Jeff Kronenberg at 208867-6477 or email@example.com .
This workshop is will meet the needs of:
- Corporate Food Safety Director
Plant QA Manager
HACCP/Food Safety Manager
HACCP team members
Food Safety Consultants
Lunch will be served.