Residential Pest Control Colorado
For Local Service Call: 303-375-1111
Protect Your Home
Protect Your Family
Improve Your Peace of Mind
Keep your home healthy and pest-free for one full year with EnviroPest by Sprague’s HomeSmart Pest™ Prevention Program. The program was designed right here at Sprague by our certified entomologists, and it’s proven to rid your home of pests you have now and prevent other problems from developing later. Available in Denver, Aurora and Boulder, as well as elsewhere in Colorado, our family-friendly protocol is designed to protect you from a specific threat. Your customized initial interior and exterior program will be followed up with additional visits every other month. If more service is needed between your scheduled visits, you receive service at no additional charge.
- Your family’s safety is our priority
- Proven results since 1926
- Guaranteed or we return at no additional charge
The HomeSmart Pest™ Prevention Program protects your home from Mice, Rats, Spiders, Ants (non-wood destroying), Stinging Insects, Pantry Pests and Occasional Invaders (Centipedes, Millipedes, Sowbugs, Boxelders).
Seasonal programs are ideal for clients who suffer from more than one pest concern in or around your home. Each season we inspect, monitor and treat for the target pests covered in your seasonal program. Each program is customized based on the needs of your home and includes detailed reporting, recommendations, installation of traps and/or monitoring equipment, preventive applications and a full year of protection.
- Protection from mice, rats, ants, spiders, earwigs, wasps, etc.
- No-charge callbacks for covered pests for 30 days
What do we do inside?
Your pest prevention specialist will customize your initial interior service based on your needs and pest conditions inside your home. Common interior services include:
- Inspect areas prone to pest activity, where pest sightings are reported or where the homeowner has a concern.
- Exclude pests by sealing holes, cracks and other entry points
- Remove spider webs and debris around windows
- Apply family-friendly products in a targeted manner to treat pests such as spiders, wasps and silverfish. Common areas include windows, drains, utility entry areas, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Inject a long-lasting dust (Diatomaceous earth) into voids behind perimeter switch plants, kick plates, electrical outlet covers and plumbing entrances to control ants, roaches, spiders and other pests.
- Apply bait under appliances and into cabinets to target ants and roaches.
- Install pest monitors in storage areas, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Install tamper-proof and secured rodent bait stations or traps in garage
- Treat garage focusing around doors and pest harborage areas
What do we do outside?
Your pest prevention specialist will customize your exterior services based on your needs and pest conditions around your home. Common exterior services include:
- Inspect perimeter around foundation, decks, patios, crawl spaces, basements, etc.
- Seal pests out by repairing holes, cracks and other entry points
- Install tamper-proof and secured rodent bait stations or traps in garage in areas away from children and pets. Stations disguised as landscaping rocks are available to preserve the aesthetic quality of your yard.
- Remove spider webs and debris around windows
- Apply bait among rocks and plants around perimeter to control ants, crickets and ground beetles
- Use granular repellent to prevent ants, spiders and occasional invaders
- Apply a clear-drying repellent around doors, windows, under eaves and other openings to prevent ants, spiders and flying insects. Openings include eaves, soffits, weep holes, vents, light fixtures and other areas where pests may enter or harbor.
- Move pet dishes, garden hoses, toys, etc. prior to treatment. If a pet dish holds water, we will empty and turn it over prior to treatment and refill it after treatment is completed.
One Time Services
One time services are a cost effective way of addressing an individual pest issue, i.e. spiders, ants, etc. Since pests often return without preventive services, they may only provide temporary relief. This service keeps pest activity for the target pest to a minimum.
- 30 day guarantee for target pest
- Free call backs for 30 days
- Free complete in-home inspection
- No contract needed.
- Ability to upgrade to an ongoing seasonal program without paying an additional start-up fee within 30 days.
Let us Earn Your Trust and Confidence
Our Pest Prevention Specialists are licensed by the Department of Agriculture and committed to friendly customer service. They are required to have passed background checks and drug screening and maintain clean driving records. Expect to see them in clearly marked service vehicles and clean, professional uniforms with photo badge identification. Our company is QualityPro and GreenPro certified by the National Pest Management Association.
Residential Pest Control Services
EnviroPest By Sprague Pest Solutions offers homeowners a variety of services to help keep their homes free of unwanted insects and rodents. Available in parts of Colorado, our Boulder and Denver pest control services include: