Join us for the 2022 Sprague Super Meeting and Awards Gala
Interested in sponsorship? Learn more about our sponsorship options.
We are excited to announce that our Super Meeting and Event Gala will resume in-person. This event is invitation only.
COVID-19 Policy: All attendees must be able to provide proof of vaccination status and abided by current State of Washington COVID-19 health requirements.
Wednesday, February 9th
10a-12pm: Super Meeting Sessions (details coming soon)
1-4pm: Super Meeting Sessions (details coming soon)
5-6pm: Cocktail Reception (formal attire)
7-9pm: Awards Gala Presentation
Thursday, February 10th
8am-12pm: Super Meeting Sessions (details coming soon)
1-2p: Closing Session
HOTEL: Silver Cloud Hotel Point Ruston 5125 Grand Loop Ruston, WA 98407
*Note: Sprague employees from non-local branches will have their rooms reserved by the Marketing Department.
DISCOUNT ROOM RATES: Sponsors and local attendees ONLY, use the code SPRAGUE2 to get a discounted room rate! https://pointruston.silvercloud.com/irmng/#/search?g=SPRAGUE2&o=LOCAL
PARKING: The Silver Cloud offers Valet parking at $32 +tax/per vehicle added to the guest room (does not include gratuity). Valet parking clearance is 7’0″. Local attendees not staying overnight have the option of discounted valet of $15 +tax/per vehicle for valet parking (does not include gratuity) and $18 +tax/per vehicle for non-hosted parking.
- Recommended Arrival: Tuesday, February 8th in the late afternoon or evening or early on Wednesday, February 9th.
- Recommended Departure: Thursday, February 10th in the late afternoon or early on Friday, February 11th.
- Closest Airport: Sea-Tac International Airport
- Set-up: February 9th 9 – 9:30am
- Tear-down: February 9th 3 – 3:30pm
- Tables are 6’x18″ and placement is first come first serve.
- Chais will be provided as needed.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Questions? Please contact Morgan Green at firstname.lastname@example.org